We are recruiting for an experienced, knowledgeable, hard-working and customer-focused individual to join our office team as a Customer Service Representative. We have part time and full-time positions.
Representative is responsible for:
- Answering all incoming phone calls.
- Data entry of pickup orders per customer requests
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Updating order detail in dispatching software.
- Providing quality, professional and prompt customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Minimum one year proven heavy telephone answer and data entry experience in an office setting.
- Must have proven track record of success
- Proficient with basic computer/keyboard skills.
- The ability to multitask
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with MS Outlook and WORD
- High School Diploma or GED
Is to be the most efficient and reliable transportation network in the Midwest. Sutton Transport will support our customers pursuit to reach their production and distribution goals while providing the ultimate customer experience. We achieve our mission through trained and empowered employees dedicated to continuous improvement with a customer-first mindset. We measure success by the loyalty of our customers and the partnerships established. Our services are the result of our effort and determination to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations.
Core Values – EPICC
E*mployee Focused* – Success is a team effort. Our culture of teamwork allows us to work together and with our customers to deliver better solutions and collectively accomplish our goals.
P*rofessional* – Ethics, respect, standards and image are the cornerstone of our company.
I*ntegrity* – We insist on acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth
C*ustomer Driven* – We are committed to providing the highest quality service to exceed our customer’s expectations.
C*ontinuous Improvement* – We have a relentless pursuit of excellence.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.