LOCAL Family Run Business looking for a Nationwide Driver for our NEW Sleeper Truck.
Family-owned since 1979. Our values set us apart from other carriers. Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Commitment to Excellence, Safety, Customer Driven and Employee Focused. Our reputation has made us the #1 LTL carrier in the region.
Sutton Transport’s commitment to providing outstanding service has contributed to tremendous business growth. Our core customers have remained loyal and long-standing. We are proud of our ability to provide exceptional on-time pickup and delivery services.
Sutton Transport is expanding business outside the Midwest! We are recruiting for an OTR driver who can move freight across the country. The truck can be domiciled at any Sutton Transport location.
About the Job:
- Home Weekly or Bi-Weekly – Flexible home time
- Flexibility on schedule
- No-touch freight – Live loads – FTL
- 2019 Volvo VNL Sleeper!
- APU Units
- Paid every week
- Paid on all miles
- Detention pay
- Holiday pay
- Average 2,900 to 3,200 miles
- Routes in Midwest, South, East, or West
- Paid Orientation
- First Year Earnings $96,000+ with weekly earnings of $1,840+
Sutton Transport Offers:
- Job Stability (In business for 42+ years)
- COMPETITIVE WEEKLY EARNINGS (Ranging from .62 to .70 cents per mile, based on qualifications)
- Consistent weekly miles
- Paid weekly
- Yearly Wage Increases
- Excellent Equipment
- Bonus Programs
- Full Benefit Package
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Health – Dental – Vision – Life – 401K w/company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA Company Contributed)
- Supplemental Accident Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 2 paid sick days each year
- Quarterly Driver Bonuses
To Qualify You Must:
- Be at least 21 yrs of age
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of ONE-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past five (5) years
- Driving history with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Have a HazMat and Tanker endorsement or ability to obtain within 60 days
Sutton Transport, Inc. is an EEOC.