The Primary Responsibility of the Linehaul Driver is to move freight from terminal to terminal. The Linehaul position is a no-touch freight position and is guaranteed to be home every day. The Linehaul Driver will operate only 48-53ft dry van trailers.
Missouri Locations: Kansas City, St Louis, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, and Springfield.
Illinois Locations: Highland and Northlake
Wisconsin Locations: Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Tomah, and Weston.
What we offer:
- No-touch freight: drop and hook only
- Wage increase potential twice each year
- Excellent newer equipment
- Driver bonus program
- Industry-leading benefits package with 401K and company match
- Paid orientation/training
- Guaranteed home daily
- 5-day work week
- Consistent year-round hours (averaging between 45-55 hours/week depending on route)
- Similar start times daily
- Linehaul typically runs overnight shifts
- Start times vary on location/route but will usually be between 6 pm – 10 pm
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience in the past 5 years
- At least 21 years of age
- Hold a Class A CDL
- Driving history of no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years with no major violations
- Ability to obtain HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Multiple health insurance packages available
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K w/company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA Company Contributed)
- Supplemental Accident insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 paid Sick days per year
- Quarterly driver bonus program, individually based
Pay is mileage and will vary depending on location.
We are an EEOC.