The Primary Responsibility of the Linehaul Driver is to move freight from terminal to terminal. The Linehaul position is a no-touch freight position and is guaranteed to be home every day. The Linehaul Driver will operate only 48-53ft dry van trailers.
Missouri Locations: Kansas City, St Louis, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, and Springfield.
Illinois Locations: Highland and Northlake
Wisconsin Locations: Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Tomah, and Weston.
What we offer:
- No-touch freight: drop and hook only
- Wage increase potential twice each year
- Excellent newer equipment
- Industry-leading benefits package with 401K and company match
- Paid orientation/training
- Guaranteed home daily
- 5-day work week
- Consistent year-round hours (averaging between 45-55 hours/week depending on route)
- Similar start times daily
- Linehaul typically runs overnight shifts
- Start times vary on location/route but will usually be between 6 pm – 10 pm
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience in the past 5 years
- At least 21 years of age
- Hold a Class A CDL
- Driving history of no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years with no major violations
- Ability to obtain HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Multiple health insurance packages available
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K w/company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA Company Contributed)
- Supplemental Accident insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 paid Sick days per year
Pay is mileage and will vary depending on location.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.