We are recruiting for an experienced, knowledgeable, hard-working and customer-focused IT Manager to join our team. Our newer model equipment and use of the latest technology has made us the employer of choice in the LTL industry.
The IT Manager is responsible for:
- Planning and executing internal technology development efforts
- The organization’s networking system.
- Networking security.
- Developing customized reports for management (SQL Database).
- IT Project Management.
- Systems integration.
- Hardware and software support.
- Identifying future technology solutions, emerging technology platforms and digital trends
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Establishing EDI portals.
- Managing the IT staff and developing their skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering. Master’s preferred.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in server, database, and/or network administration, including Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, and Microsoft Exchange. Experience with McLeod a plus.
- At least 5 years of management experience with direct reports.
- Must have a broad background in server, database, and networking hardware including a variety of storage technologies (SAN, NAS, etc.) as well as backup and archiving systems.
- Experience with server/network security practices a plus.
- Conversant in setting up EDI portals.
- Project management experience is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team.
- Proven track record of implementing, managing, and successfully completing complicated projects under a tight deadline.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered.
Work Schedule is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday thru Friday.
Full benefit package provided.
Provide salary expectation along with resume.