We are recruiting for an experienced, hard-working and customer-focused Appointment Clerk to join our team.
Sutton Transport is a privately-held regional common carrier whose focus is interstate and intrastate transportation of general commodities. We specialize in loading, less-than-truckload, same day delivery and expedited services. Sutton Transport provides shipping tools, including document retrieval and order tracing services. We offer customized solutions on trucking-related problems. Our staff and drivers are dedicated in providing top-notch service which has made us the employer of choice in the LTL industry.
- Monday thru Friday
- 40 hours/week
- Paid weekly!
The Appointment Clerk is responsible for:
- Answering all incoming phone calls.
- Order entry
- Schedule delivery appointments
- Processing all paperwork relating to scanning, faxing and internal routing of Bills of Lading
- Organizing, filing, and general clerical work
- Professional interaction with customers, staff and drivers
- Adhering to and promoting all required safety policies and procedures.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year proven customer service and administrative experience in an office setting.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with basic computer/keyboard skills.
- The ability to multitask
- Experience with MS Outlook and WORD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour